C'est les choses dans ma tête.

5.8.05

Zee Movie Arrival

My ordered movie was not quite as far as I thought. It came in the mail today! I can't wait untill I get to watch it. It'll be so cool. I am waiting to watch it though untill this anime party that I am going to in a couple weeks. I think this movie will be another inspiring experience. Movies seem to inspire me a lot. It is a little strange. The most aspiring movie I have ever seen is "Tim Burton's: A Nightmare Before Christmas." Then recently, I saw Charlie and The Chocolate Factory and I was once again inspired by Tim Burton's greatness. I love his style. From the dark mysterious waves of ground in The Nightmare Before Christmas to the childish randomosity of Charlie and The Chocolate Factory all inspire me. I love Tim Burton's humor and sense of movie style. When I have to write a report at the New York Film Academy about my inspiration, Tim Burton will definately be the main focus. AAA EEEE. I have to watch one of his movies right now!

Wisdom from me: "Pickles smell similar to feet because of their vinegar content. It is just plain wrong to put a pickle in your mouth. Just as wrong as putting a foot into your mouth. Hey that sounds like a good thing for me to do right NOW!"

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh