C'est les choses dans ma tête.

14.8.05

Back to School

It is almost time to go back to school. One more day left. So, I have written this Haiku:

Cherry Blossoms go:
To learn things that we don't know-
School time is here.

Not too great, but I am bored. Let me tell you, the perfect thing to do when you are bored is to write Haikus. It is great. They usually take a lot of time just to write those three lines. This one, for example, took me about 10 minutes. That's a long time just to write down 17 syllables.

I actually won a poetry contest once. It was fun. I wrote this poem about teachers or something and I was invited to this awards ceremony were I got a copy of the book that my poem was published in and I got this little blue ribbon. It was quite exhilarating. I never thought that the poem was very good in the first place. Obviously some people did though.

Aahhhhhhhhhh. I am so anxious for school. I think I may start freaking out.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh