C'est les choses dans ma tête.

8.8.05

Mall

Today, I get to go to the mall with my friend Rachel. I think we are going to look at anime and manga at Suncoast, look at some pokey gothic clothes at Hot Topic, and maybe even venture into Dicks. (haha, not really, just wanted to pun on the name) But right now, I feel like coming up with a strange story idea that could possibly be a movie in the future:

There's this guy, Remus, is a handyman at a construction company. His social status isn't high, but he is rich. How? He is in debt big time. He over-used that plastic. This story is a financial adventure in which Remus is trying to get him and his family out of debt. Will Remus looose his wife in the process? Will Remus crack down and file Bankrupcy? I dunno. I haven't decided yet, but that is the basic plot.

Heh heh. Pretty good plot for only 2 minutes of thinking about it. I think that a movie needs to be made about an average Joe and his average problems. Only a few should be made average though. People will probably get bored of them quickly.

2 comments:

Ryo said...

A handyman wouldn't make much of a rich guy. Not fitting. Perhaps more like a, writer, or a painter. A struggling artist would fit the role of a rich person much better than a handyman.

Dessart said...

Very good suggestion from teh brillian Ryo.

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh