C'est les choses dans ma tête.

5.8.05

So close but yet so far

I ordered a movie about a week ago. I am trying to patiently wait for it but it is so hard. I don't want to wait ....

AHHHHHHH! My sister just walked into the room and she's singing some Jesus song that she learned at her summer camp. It is so annoying. She knows I hate camp songs. Of course though, she is a little sibling. They love to be annoying. Anyways, back to the main point...
...I don't want to wait for a movie that takes 7-10 days to arrive. I mean it is such a long time to wait for something you really want when you know it is so close. So close but yet so far. Hey what a good saying for the title, I'll have to change that...
...Okay.

I am thinking my movie (Vampire Hunter D) will come this weekend. Which is completely horrible because I will not be home this weekend! So, I hope Monday, I get my movie!

So, I live near these trails. They are basically in my backyard. (by the way, I just moved here) I think my sister is finally leaving my presence to go hiking in them with my mom's friend that is currently visiting. They are fairly nice. You can hike up to the top of this hill and sit on this wooded bench and look at hills of trees, or you can go way down low and walk right next to a creek. That's a bad place to go this time of the year though because of the mosquitoes.

Does anybody reading (nobody) know what DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) is? Well, it is a great game by Konami that originated in Japan (like all other games) and has been in America for a while now. You can research it on your own time. But anyways, my friend, Ryo, and I are starting a DDR club at our school. I am really excited about it. We will hang out after school once a week and play the game. We are going to have T-shirts and a newsletter. It'll be really awesome if it works out.

I am making this movie in my free-time. I wrote the script for it. Here it is. I don't know if you will get the full picture of the movie by reading it but, you should get some idea:


Stuck Nightmare
Script-Ryan
Movie-Ryan

Tchik-----Anna
Snake-----Ryan
Bats-----Megan
Mushroomies-----Ryo


ACT 1

Scene 1: The Portal

Tchik: (small pause)(slow speaking) What is that strange marking on my bedroom wall? I have never noticed it before. It is so pretty... ...So mesmerizing... ...So pretty, but yet, so strange. Hmmmmm. (Crash) Aahhhhhh! (faerie sound) (During darkness) What's happening. Aahhhh! Stop! Stop! Please stop!

Scene 2: The Gate Keeper

Tchik: (Notices snake) (speaks quickly) Who are you and where am I?

Snake: (In a snakeish voice)You are in a nightmare that is reality. You are lost from your orderly life. Nothing here is ordinary. And you, are stuck. You are stuck in this horrible nightmare filled with monsters and strange creatures beyond your imagination.

Scene 3: Exploration Attack

Tchik: This place is very interesting. (exploring the land) What are these strange things coming out of the ground? What is that over there? Aahhhhh! (gets attacked by purple knife)(floats into the sky) Eye RAY!!!!! (flash, crash, dead knife)
(snake reappears) Ha, I showed him!

Snake: Very nice moves. But, that knife should be the least of your worries. It is now becoming night. I would suggest being careful when vision is reduced.

Tchik: Uhhh, okay. Thanks for the advice. You are a good helper to me. I'm glad I'm not in this alone.

Snake: Goodnight. (disappears)

Scene 4: The End of Snake

Bat: Snakey, here snakey! Will you please some out and play with me? Hehehe. I'd love some snake right now! I'm sure my friends would be very pleased to see you too!

Snake: What is it that you want. I was trying to rest!

Bat: I want you! So come on over here so we can... ...uhh talk.(fight scene with struggling sounds from both BAT and SNAKE but mainly from SNAKE. SNAKE falls and moans)

Snake: Ugh oooo eeeee uhhhh (moans)

Scene 5: realization

Tchik: NOOOOOOOOOOO, My only friend here... ...Gone.

ACT 2

Scene 6: vengeance

Tchik: (half crying) I can't believe what I have just seen. My only friend in this strange world has died and been viciously attacked. What should I do now?

Bat 1: That was extremely tasty.

Bat 2: Yes it was! ummmmm-mmmm!

Bat 3: Of course it was. It was a one of a kind meal!

Bats: hahahaha

Scene 7: Mushroomies Feeding 1

Mushroomie: (Gobble Gobble Burp...) zeez hair ziz Great!

Scene 8: Bat Bye-Bye

Bat: I heard that there is some new grub in town. Let's get it!!

Bats: (cackle)

Tchik: Eye RAY!!! Eye ARROW!!! You will die in vengence. EYE RAY!!!!! (big thunder. goo left behind)

Mushroomie: (slides through goo) weeee!

Scene 9: Mushroomies Feeding 2

Mushroomie: (eats like pigs) You look deevisious! Hey, vhere'd it go?

Tchik: Eye RAY! (explosion, dead mushroomies) Hahaha, got em. They were easy to handle. No problem! PIGS!

Scene 10: Skin disease

Tchik: Ahhh, I am so sad. I wonder if I will ever get back home. Ewwww, gross, this stuff make me feel funny. Hey, I feel really funny! (flash, flash, flash) What!?!? Home!!!! The mark is gone and all is well! I must've been on that guys arm the whole time. Wow, I had really shrunk a lot. (ending music and credits roll)


The End


The movie is only about 10 minutes long. But, I am satisfied with it. My friends and I are supposed to do the voices today. Hmmmm, I'll have to find a way to get their attention.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh