C'est les choses dans ma tête.

6.8.05

New camera!

I got a new digital camera today!!! Here's the scoop:

I went to Target today to get a backpack for the upcoming school year in the school of the high. So, after seeing my 6th grade English teacher, Ryo and I went to look at the backpacks. When I finally decided on one, I looked at the price. It was $50! A little expensive (or so I thought then) since the other backpacks were only like $15. But, a interesting memory leaped out of Ryo's mouth. It was a memory that said, "I heard that Dick's was giving away a digital camera with every backpack purchase of $50 or more!"

I was at the local Dick's in minutes and picked out a really expensive backpack and pick out a really cheap camera and we checked out. The rest is just as you would expect it. I went to Ryo's house, watched Team America, took some screenshots of the movie with my new digital goodness, and went back to the horror house where I took more pictures and made the cool Flickr thing on the sidebar of this site. On the Flickr, you can see a lot of the pictures I have taken. They kinda pop up in an interesting fashion. So, look at my awsome bad-quality photos, and just chill!




No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh