C'est les choses dans ma tête.

17.8.05

Homework Gallore

I hope that I don't run out of titles for describing my homework filled days...
...Homework Gallore is a good start.

So, yes, I had a lot of homework today all of which I finished. Except for this one problem on a math worksheet. I am supposed to find out what George Constanza said he wanted to name his son on "Seinfeld". Yes, very strange.

One thing is making me happy right now. In sculpting tomorrow, we get to start our first project. Oh yeah. This is where it gets good. So far in sculpting, all we have done is sit and talk basically. Fun, fun, fun; but quite a waste of time. I am excited to find out the first media we will use to sculpt. So far, in the intro class last year, we used Sculpie, Clay, and Paper Machee strip thingys. I hope we get to use a different media for the actual sculpting class. This sculpting class I am in is really small. Only 13 people are in it and the ambiance of the class is very relaxing. What fun?

On the lower side of my schooling is 1: My locker location, which I have already talked about numerous times. (I haven't been late yet, fortunately) 2: My double dose of math. Today I did about an hour and a half of homework.Well, I did homework while listening to the Katamari Damacy CD and I listened to the whole thing almost exactly one time before I finished my work. I am just guessing that is around an hour. Still, compared to last year, (my year of never, ever having homework) this year requires a lot of work and attention.

I hope you have fun when your school starts. (If you are still in school and haven't started yet.)

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh