C'est les choses dans ma tête.

23.8.05

FFIX

Wow, I have really gotten in to Final Fantasy. I used to play a lot, I got out of it, then now, I got back into it. Last night, instead of writing an entry (sorry!) I desperately tried to beat the first disk of Final Fantasy IX. I did! It was a grand time.

Since I don't have an immediate need for the first disk, I lent it to my friend Rachel. She's quite the FF fanatic. She has played a lot of the games and she beats them very quickly. I never try to beat them fast. I like to screw around and see what all the game has to offer.

FFIX has fantastic graphics. It is the last FF game on PSone. I can't beleive PSones can handle the graphics.

The game is obviously long considering the four different disks.

YES! I found out how to play multiplayer battle on FF. I can't wait to have someone try it out with me. Maybe my sister will when she gets home from school.


I ordered pictures from this site called Snapfish. They will print your digital or analog photos for only 20 cents a print. It is a great deal, I know. I got my first 20 prints free, so I have only ordered 17 of them. This means I get three more ofr free!

Check out Snapfish and then stray away from my yellow watermelon. It's MINE!

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh