C'est les choses dans ma tête.

18.8.05

Concrete Learning Material

Hello,

I learned something today and I want to share my knowledge. Every person should teach their children to count. Yes. Simply count.

I'm not talking about the perspective of counting most American people have. I am talking about actually counting instead of memorizing a phrase.

Okay, when you have a child, if you ever do. You should teach them to count by giving them three pencils and say, "There are three pencils here."

"There are six pencils here," you say if you put six pencils in their hand.

Learning children are sponges that suck up information. You need to provide actual substace for them to suck up instead of some abstract phrase. Abstract phrases aren't yet recognize by children...
...or at least we don't think so.

Well, maybe "Baby genius" was correct. For all we know, babies could live in a sort of alternate reality that we don't even know exists. Maybe they are planning to take over or even end the World as we know it.

Haha. What a cool conversation with myself.

1 comment:

Dessart said...

SPAM SP- SP- SP- SPAM!

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh