C'est les choses dans ma tête.

12.8.05

DDR Nonstop

Yeah, I just finished playing Eternal Mode on DDR and I am so exhausted. I played untill I reached 25 songs. That means I played nonstop for about 35 minutes. Very cool.

Well, I guess this means I have my work-out for the day taken care of. This morning, in the bathtub, I enjoyed myself while reading Vampire Hunter D. The bathtub is definately the best place to read in the whole house. No one will bug you or will want to bug you, you are relaxed and warm, and you can bathe at the same time you read. (if you are really talented)

So, my sweat has finally dried up and I am calmed down from my mad DDRing.

I have recently noticed that a few people that are coming to my site are from the U.S. Government...
...how very strange. I wonder why.

I also wonder why I am being targeted for spam with this blog it is really annoying.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh