C'est les choses dans ma tête.

19.8.05

Fork Tongue

I went to Algebra 2 today. Just like a normal school day. I didn't know what was in store for me yet. Here's the scoop:

So, I sit down in class, watch the teacher look silently around the room to do attendance. We then started. The teacher didn't say anything to us. Instead, she walked up to the board and wrote, "I had an operation on my tongue last night, so I can't speak. That means I have a forked tongue now."

Our class was shocked in disbelief. But, the teacher seemed to be telling the truth. She didn't say a word the whole class time. It takes quite a good teacher to be able to accomplish that. She kept the class in her control the whole time. People could've easily taken advantage of her, that didn't happen though. I guess our class was a little sympathetic, maybe.

She wrote on the board, "I have something in common with Richard Simmons now."

I didn't know what that meant, but it was funny. We get to see her forked tongue on Monday. Excitement, excitement!

Oh yes, my sister brought a pineapple to school today.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh