C'est les choses dans ma tête.

7.8.05

Pants

I just went to Purdue University. I would have pictures if it weren't for that danged Wal*Mart. I just want to rip the star out of the sign, and replace it with a space, because the star is the only happy thing that is near Wal Mart!

du du du - du du-- du du du - du du-- du du du - du du. Look at me, I'm...

...Okay, now I feel a little better...
...but I'm still rather mad...

Okay, so here's the scoop:

I took an awsome picture of fog setting over a field and 18 other pictures of the fountain at Purdue lit up at night. They were going to be the best photos in my collection yet. When we arrive at Wal*--- Wal Mart, I got out of the car and my camera fell and hit the ground with such force that the battery fell out. The battery is what keeps the camera memory meaning, I came home with no pictures!

What a heart-breaking story...

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh