C'est les choses dans ma tête.

9.8.05

Panda Express

Last night at the mall, after I got my Vampire Hunter D novel at Suncoast, we walked around. We ventured into Hot Topic and Somehow, Rachel managed to start conversation with the employees there. After talking to the employees for a while, we went to Game Stop and she knew more employees there! We talked with them for a while then went to eat at Panda Express. When we got in line, the first thing that we looked at was what brand of soft drink they provided. It was Pepsi. I was okay with that because I just got the Nuetral Dr. Pepper. But, Rachel had a problem with it. To protest, she walked to the other side of the mall in search of a Coke machine. She finally found one and returned to me at Panda Express. I orderedand egg roll, Orange Chicken, and Mandarin Chicken. Rachel got Orange Chicken, Mandarin Chicken, and Crab Rangoon. We ate and talked about comedians such as the brilliant Kathy Griffin. After finishing the fortune cookies, we left the mall and her mom kindly took me back to my home.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh