C'est les choses dans ma tête.

11.8.05

Ma jour: avec Ryo.

I will now inform you of my day with the brilliant mastermind, Ryo. (check out his long, master blog here)

First, he came over to my house, and because of the power-outage, we played Rulette. It was a fun time. Then, after a little bit of boring time, we went to his house. When we arrived, we played DDR, listened to music, and jumped on his trampoline. It was a good time in a box. (formally called a house)

Well, last night, I went to school to get registered. I saw a lot of people I knew, but not many people I would actually talk to. One of the people I would actually talk to was my good ol' friend Amanda. She is so cool. She likes anime, DDR, and manga.

I think that writing on this white screen gets me really optimistic...
...just a random thought.

Paranoia Agent is on television tonight. It is rather exciting because only two episodes remain, meaning, this will be the second to last episode! (obviously...)

I have a current lack of thought. That's why this entry is cut short.

1 comment:

Dessart said...

Wow, I am getting a lot of these advertisement comments. I'll have to find some way of stopping this.

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh