C'est les choses dans ma tête.

12.8.05

Mr. Morning

I will have to start going to bed earlier and waking up earlier to get adjusted to the school schedule. It will not be a good time. But currently, I am hungry for breakfast.

What shall fill my belly up this morning. I don't feel like taking the time to make pancakes, hash browns, eggs, or crepes. Maybe I do feel like cereal... ...no, maybe not. (I think in this pattern every morning) So, now i browse through every cabnet....
...I found a pop-tart!

Not just any pop-tart, I found a cookie dough pop-tart.

Wow, this cookie dough filling tastes nothing like cookie dough.

Okay, I finished the pop tart. Yum, my breakfast was gross this morning...


Oh yeah, by the way, I just read a new article that says Wal Mart (no star) is going to try to loose its "looser" brand and try to get the "cool" brand that Target stores carry.

1 comment:

Rich said...

Hi, I like your blog. It comprehensively addresses many of the hair replacement system related issues

that I try to cover in my own Hair Loss blog.

Thanks for providing such a useful resource.

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh