C'est les choses dans ma tête.

6.8.05

I have officially been labled.

I am officially became an Anime Junky today. Well, at least according to my new shirt! I went school clothes shopping today at the local mall. I only got one shirt but I realized that was all I needed.

So, I kinda got restless. I started watching Vampire Hunter D before the anime party next weekend. SIN SIN SIN... OH no, I just rememebered, I am being forced to go to church Sunday by my parents! But, I want to stay away from being opinionated about things. I always get pushed around when I get opinionated and voice my thoughts. It kinda sucks.

Well, please don't feel sorry for me. (another thing I hate)

Wow, I posted quite a few entries today. Is that showing that I am completely bored here? Quite possibly.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh