C'est les choses dans ma tête.

4.8.05

Screenwriter

I am aspiring to be a screenwriter for movies. I have to first prove to myself that I can handle all the writing.

I thought, "What better way to write and improve my writing than by creating a journal."

I turned once agian to myself, "Journals are extremely boring to write in. I mean, paper, pencil, how out-dated." (I get enough of paper and pencil at school anyways)

My head spun to face the opposite direction, "What about a BLOG?"

My head shook back and forth. "NO! I already tried that, it didn't last."

When my face finally stopped moving all over the place, I thought. (out-loud, I may add) "Maybe with a little motivation, I can keep it going. What shall my motivation be though...
hmmm... I know. If I can write in this blog regularly about completely interesting but random things, I will have proven myself worthy of the wonderful job title "screenwriter." I mean, I am literally writing for a screen. Hmmmmmmmmm... not quite the job I had in mind.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh