C'est les choses dans ma tête.

11.8.05

(d) I did it! (d)

YAY! I finally figured it out! I added my own logo to the address bar for when you use the firefox browser! That means that there is an official Dessart In The Dessert Logo now! Quite exciting isn't it. The best part is you can type it! Like this: (d)

It can be kinda like a cult symbol or something. (even though this site is far from being a cult)

(d)
(d)
(d)
(d)
(d)
(d)


Haha, okay, I have revived from my trance. Now I can talk without the parenthesis.

Yeah, so, go spray paint (d) really big on your house so that your house is the coolest on the block! (I am not liable for damages to property if "(d)" is actually spray painted somewhere.

3 comments:

Dessart said...

NO MORE SPAM (d)

Ryo said...

Your pics show up as tripod nonsense. And your (d) logo isn't showing up for me. Host at imageshack.us please.
You're getting baraged by spam. WTF.

Dessart said...

I am using Image shack now to host the main logo, but the address bar image isn't allowed to be hosted at Imageshack. .ico files aren't allowed.

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh