C'est les choses dans ma tête.

16.8.05

First Day

So, as I'm sure you all know, today was the first day of my sophomore year at the school of the high. It is especially difficult this year because I am taking a double dose of math. Geometry and Algebra 2 at the same time. Heh heh. Awesome, huh? What isn't awesome is being late to class because of my locker's location. It's horrible to deal with. I am forced to carry 2 or more huge text books at once. Horrid horrid horrid.

Yeah, so I will be forced to find a way to manage. I am thinking about writing a letter to the coorporation to try to convince them to lengthen the passing period. We have SOOOO many incoming freshmen this year. Our school has around 1600 people in it. The school was expecting 1300 and they got 1600. A little off, maybe? The halls are so congested. I don't know how I will manage.

Geometry is very easy, French very hard, Algebra 2 hard, and Speech is super, super easy. Well, at least those were my first impressions. Those are subject to change. Heh heh. I got to talk about how I wrote in a blog during English. BONUS!

So that was my day, how about you?

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh