C'est les choses dans ma tête.

6.8.05

New shows

There is a set of new shows coming to Adult Swim on Cartoon Network. It is really cool because that is really the only set of shows that I watch on TV. Change is for the better in this case. There is this new show called the Oblongs that is really funny, and then Neon Genesis Evangelion is coming to Adult Swim! It is really truely excting. Unfortunately though, Evangelion won't come to Adult Swim untill I am back in school.



Well, anyway, last night I had a lot of fun singing 80's songs in the car when we were coming home from dinner at pepe's. I always wondered how to say that. Would it be pronounced: peypey's, pepies, or pee pee's? I never really knew. Of course no habla espagnol here! But J'ai parler fracais! I hate speaking French though. I thought that it would be very enjoyable. But, I come to school my freshman year to find out that it is extremely embarassing to take French. The teacher likes to try to mess you up in front of the class. And, my French class is full of really, really smart kids. So, I had to start out every school day last year being humiliated. WHAT FUN.

What I am going to do my junior year is start taking Japanese and stop taking French. Japanese seems so fun. They get to watch anime! YES! I just got news that I get to take care of my neighbor's awesome dog and get paid for it!! YAY, I love it when money comes into my life!!

1 comment:

Ryo said...

I really doubt Japanese class will get any easier. It's not like the whole Japanese class is retardeder than the French class.

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh