C'est les choses dans ma tête.

15.8.05

Morning

It is fairly early for me to be up. I actually woke up over an hour ago. Are you proud of me?? Haha, I should sleep well tonight.

School tomorrow.

You know what that means. 7 different teachers introduce themselves to you in one day. You also have 6 or 7 book assigned to you that you must lug around. It is quite a hassle to worry about. That's what I was thinking about last night. I was trying to figure out how I would handle my books and still make it to class on time. This may be quite a challenge to accomplish this year since my locker is way out in the back corner of the school.

I'm not quite sure if tomorrow is going to be a half day or not. I is usually a half day on the first and the last day of school, but the schedule doesn't say anything about it being a half day. If is is a full day, there will be more pain a suffering tomorrow. Let's hope for the worst though so if it is a half day, it will be even more happy.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh