C'est les choses dans ma tête.

31.8.05

Anime Party 2

I had anime party part 2 at my house last night. It was loads of fun. Except for the times when my sister and her friend were annoying the crap out of my friends and me. I spent almost an hour getting my room cleaned and getting a ceiling hung up in my room. What does my sister do then? She rips my ceiling down and then throws disgusting crackers at my friends heads. She is so immature thinking that she is funny when she does that. At least she got punished when my mother got home.

The school bus comes in about five minutes, so, time to start up a horrible wednesday filled with many tests. I actually had about 2 hours and 45 minutes of homework last night. It was hard and tough, but I made it throught the night.

I really have to go out to the bus stop now since the bus is coming to my homw soon.
bye!

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh