C'est les choses dans ma tête.

31.8.05

Deviants

I am a Deviant Arter. Heh. I laugh at my own horrible English. I have done a few pieces and posted them on an art community named Deviant Art. There is a link to it on the sidebar. To get to my site, go to Dessart and Deviant Art. I am planning on posting a couple more pieces tomorrow including a piece that I entered into the local fair.

I will add some sculptures from my sculpting class also. These will be the coolest, but, I haven't finished any sculptures yet. I am nearly finished with my sea scape. It will be swell. I will definitely post it on here and Deviant Art.

I have also really gotten into tea. But, I'd rather talk about how I am really into making techno/dance/electronica music. It rocks my world. I love freeware that I get on the internet that helps me with my artistry in the music department. I can't believe I am saying this but, I am kind of missing band right now. It would be so fun with out the atrocious Mrs. Fallis on my back.

Those were horrible days that I don't even want to write about.

Well, I'll keep you posted on my various artwork including my music. Possibly for download. Speaking of which, if you go to my Techno Spirit site, you can get some of my very early works of Techno.

Ginseng is in me.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh