C'est les choses dans ma tête.

7.8.05

Picture Taker

I never thought that I would see the day...
...when I went on a hike with the sole purpose of taking pictures. My brother was always the picture type. With all of his fancy cameras and film containers, he takes pictures all the time. All I've ever had is a $5 camera untill very recently. Picture taking is greater than I expected.

On my picture hike, I was alone. Away from my whining, stubborn sister and at one with nature. But, before I went on my hike, I took some pictures just around my house. I saw a little chipmunk sitting on this little stone wall. Here is a picture of it:




After I took this picture of the chipmunk, it ran into a hole in the wall it was sitting on. I came back later to get another picture of it and it's little head was peaking out of the hole. It was so funny. I just sat there staring at it for a long time, tht is untill a motorcycle came with a really loud engine and scared the chipmunk back into the hole.

So, I started on my hike. I went to the look-out point and took some pictures of the out ahead and some pictures of the creek below. It was a grand time. So, I came home and posted my pictures on my Flickr so all my many readers can look at them! Here is the picture of the hills:


No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh