C'est les choses dans ma tête.

8.10.05

Sousuke Sagara

I got a sketch book the other day. I have been having a lot of fun with it. Guess what! I have a picture that I sketched with it scanned for you to see! Here it is:



Another thing happened on Thursday. I went to the local library (I sound like Reading Rainbow now) and got Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi. I was so excited and then I got home. This was one of the most disappointing anime series ever!

If you ever get this, I highly recommend that you watch it in Japanese. I usually check out both voice casts to see which I like best. The English voice cast on this anime is absolutely horrible! They all have southern accents that make the characters sound like complete hicks. Arugha.

Well, At least I got to see it. Maybe I shouldn't get excited about anime I haven't seen anymore.


The Slayers slay very well.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh