C'est les choses dans ma tête.

22.10.05

Quadaunt & Heisei.

Last night I went out to dinner. Of course, since food was involved, I had a great time. My dad took my sister and I to a restaurant called Heisei. It is REALLY good. There is a sushi bar, traditional floor seating, and then your regular tables to sit at. We ended up being seated at one of the tables. I have already done the sushi bar and floor sitting thing. I got the menu and started looking at the well-presented pictures of the dishes. I chose to get this huge dinner combo meal. It came with chicken liver dumplings, (I didn't know what these were until I already ate them)teriyaki chicken, potato salad, miso soup, salad, various tempera, cabbage, and this stuff that looked like deep fried bacon. I had a GREAT meal. I definitely want to go there again sometime. Not only is Heisei stylish, it is Deee---Lish---us.

After eating dinner, the waitress asked us about dessert. (d) We all decided to try green tea ice cream. It was so good! It went perfectly with the green tea of our meal. I am guessing that the green tea we were given to drink with our meal was real. Ryo is always telling me that real green tea is hard to acquire in America, and now I think I have. He tells me that they take a paste and mix it with water to get the authentic green tea. By the way the tea was, (with little leaf pieces floating around in it) I am guessing that it was the authentic stuff. I'll have to check with Ryo on that one for sure though.

After eating at Heisei, we went to my aunt's house to spend the night. It was a good time. She babysits these quadruplet and they were there too. They are in 6th grade now and they are so funny. They liked to play games a lot though. We played Clue, (I won) Spoons(x3), computer games, and pool a couple times. It was a pretty fun time.

Ryo got me into this program for Pocket PC called Advant Go. It is really cool. It feeds news to your PPC every time you sync it with your computer. It is fun to sit on the bus in the mornings, listen to music, and read the morning news. It is a good start to the day.

I hope my T-shirt comes today from Flash Flash Revolution. They sent it out three days ago first class mail. It should arrive soon.

I have to check the mail!!!!

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh