C'est les choses dans ma tête.

4.10.05

Cheetos & An Interview

Wow, third month...
amazing...
...but not as amazing as the brilliant Ryo.

The reason I am sitting here posting at quater after instead of sitting at school filling my brain with information is because school was released early.

I am eating Cheetos right now. The only vitamin that Cheetos have is Vitamin E. The funniest part of this wrapper is, they don't want to give away their colorings...
They only put that there are artificial colors including yellow 6...
...what losers. 'But I have spent my whole life trying to come up with a product colored as disgustingly as these Cheetos!'

' = " = quotation marks (for Ryo's children friends' sake)

Yes, I got interviewed by the school newspaper today about DDR club. Just to be mean, let me tell you. The school newspaper absolutely, positively Sux0rz.

Well, goodday mate.

3 comments:

Jeff Milner said...

The spelling nazi in me can't help but say, it's spelled losers.

It comes from "lose". Loose is something completely different. ;)

Ryo said...

Me, brilliant!?

Give me a bloody break!

Dessart said...

Aha! Thank you. I like spelling nazis, sometimes.

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh