C'est les choses dans ma tête.

5.10.05

I Can Sing a Song For You & Me

I can sing a song for you and me.

Yes, the We Love Katamari sound track is completely unbelievable!

The Everlasting Love song is dashing through my head, then wait! Baby Universe is tuning in now! Here comes Bluffing Damacy. Amazing!

Wow, these are songs you truly want stuck in your head. They are those catchy tunes with great instrumentals and vocals. Amazing!

I like this sound track so much that I put the game on the everlasting tutorial level and choose what ever song I feel like listening to and KA-Blam! I have the music playing. I usually turn the TV off when I do this to save precious power. Man, those are some JacKed uP BiLls!

Well, not like I have to worry about paying the bills.

Ahhh, Mother is calling me and getting angry. 'Dinner's on the table.'

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh