C'est les choses dans ma tête.

15.10.05

Soccer Game

I went to one of the three soccer games my sister had today.

It was scary, but relaxing at the same time. I would much rather attend the soccer game than sit in the auditorium and take the PSAT.

Well, the soccer game was sort of fun because I got to listen to some cool tunes on my PDA (Dell Axim X30). I just sat with my legs tucked neatly underneath me on the grass and listened. I like my techno. I am fond of my techno.

Well, as I was peacefully sitting on the grass, I was disturbed from my day dreaming many times. Most of the time, it was because of those soccer moms. Yes, the infamous soccer moms. They would stand right behind me and scream, "GO BLUE!!!" every time their child touched the ball. It is so annoying and predictable.

The second time I was disturbed was by far the coolest. There was a soccer ball kicked out of bounds directly at me. Yes, innocent, peaceful me. Fortunately, I was trained by a computer program and had awesome Matrix moves. I dodged that ball like it was a bullet coming from the machine gun of a virus. It was cool, but a little nerve racking.

I didn't want to attend the game, but as you know, I will do anything for a good meal. My dad said he would take me to get lunch as long as I went to my sister's soccer game afterwards. I agreed and we went to Chik-Fil-A. I got a #5. A #5 is an 8-piece nugget combo with waffle fries. Oh, how I love a good Dr. Pepper to wash it all down. It was great.

Well, my day was relaxing, full of matrices, and delicious all at the same time.

Lilium R0x0rz. So do you.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh