C'est les choses dans ma tête.

3.10.05

My Wife, Lisley

This always happens to me, I type a really long post then right when I near the end of it, I loose it in one way or another. So, here is what I remember from the post I just wrote:

Je suis tres stupid! (I am very stupid)

I haven't posted for a while, this is now going to be explained...

Yeah, I didn't post because I was gone all weekend and didn't really have access to the Internet. Well, maybe the excuse wasn't that bad, after all, it's true.

So, my friend Lisley (pronounced Lesley) is moving tomorrow <(>.<)> I think I am going to go cry now...


...Okay, I am back.

Yeah, so I will never see my wife again.

That is an inside joke that needs some explaining. So, one day a couple weeks ago at lunch, I was watching for Lisley to come to the table and I didn't see her coming. When she arrived, I said, "Lisley, I was waiting for you to come down the isle but I didn't see you!"
As you can imagine, this escaladed into some strange joke about us getting married so, we are now unofficially 'Husband & Wife.' EEEEEE!

I had a good weekend though. Do you want to know what I did yesterday instead of typing here? I'm sure you do...

..I went to the local creek with my aunt and her friend to go kayaking. I had a blast. It was about a 3 hour trip that I just did not want to end. I was so happy I went. It was the first time I ever went kayaking. STOP IT DOG!

The day before, on Saturday, it was my cousins birthday. This cousin is responsible for most of my likes and dislikes. She got me into anime, DDR, and Katamari Damacy. But, I got here into Neopets many aeons ago. Fortunately, I have gotten out of the Neopets thing. Hehehe. NO!!!! I am sounding like the dog from Duck Hunt.

Speaking of dogs, my dog is scratching the door/tearing it up, so I must dash to let her out. Goodbye.

Good Doggie.

1 comment:

Ryo said...

I think there's a name for people like you...

Hmm...

Blur-a-holic?

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh