C'est les choses dans ma tête.

4.10.05

Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi?!?!

What is this?

Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi (Abenobashi mahô shôtengai) you say?

Wow, that title sounds awesome. I want to know more!

Well, this is exactly what I was thinking. Since I was so curious about this strage titled anime, I researched it.

Well, the story for this movie is simple. There are two families that own businesses at a shopping arcade. When the shopping arcade is threatened of being shut down, things turn very weird. The family is thrown into strange worlds ment to be parodies to video games or other anime. They must find their way back home.

Will they make it?

Sounds interesting, huh?

Well, I made a cool logo for my DDR Club site in the news section. Here it is:



Au Revoir.
I want to know more about Les Miserables.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh