C'est les choses dans ma tête.

11.10.05

MSNBC is Dirty.

Yeah, so I was working on my homework assignment and I was looking up a good news topic to write about and here are some of the weird headlines I came acrossed on MSNBC.com:

> Live dogs as shark bait? No, it’s not a hoax ---Sounds yummy, huh?

> Smurfs bombed in new UNICEF ad ---How could they? Smurfs smurfin' rock!

> McConaughey is money, but does he have 'It'? ---Are they questioning him being male?

> Vikings allegedly had sex party on boats ---No comment

> Drink Me, I'm 'Fun' ---Heh heh, it is definately an innuendo.

> More bones of hobbit-sized humans discovered ---Yay! Go Hobbits!

> Gator-guzzling python comes to messy end ---You can never trust those snakes, even if you are a gator.

> Naked came the burglary suspect ---They tried to make the title sound all 'children bookish.' Haha, that won't work.

> What would a bird flu quarantine look like? ---Large and scary.

Well, now we know MSNBC is creative are you?

I assure you, I didn't read any of the articles I featured here. The real meanings of the news titles are unknown to me. These are in fact real headlines.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh