C'est les choses dans ma tête.

9.10.05

Draw Skillz

I had something weird happen to me the night before last while I was sleeping

When I woke up, I posted here (twice) then I went downstairs, took my shower, got out, then started to draw in my sketch book. I drew two pictures and after the first one was completed, I looked down at it and I was stunned at how good it looked. I drew my second one and again, I looked down at the completed piece of work and WOW! This one was even better. How strange.

Later that night (last night) I drew another picture. I was so shocked after this one that I ran upstairs to show my mother the finished picture. She said, "Did you draw that just now?"

I replied, "Of course."

"Wow Ryan, that's amazing. What's your trick?" (I think that she thinks I trace them)

I then explained to her how I didn't trace the pictures and I think she believes I didn't trace them now.

I love drawing now that I can do it well.

Hopefully I'll get some of these pictures up for you to see.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh