C'est les choses dans ma tête.

17.10.05

50,000

50,000 words.

Approximately 175 pages.

That's tough, but I am going to do it!

I am going to attempt to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days. It'll be tough and fun! I am so excited to be able to say that I did it. What an accomplishment.

This website Ryo found is putting it together. They have done this for six years. You can go to this site through the logo link under the 'partners' section on the sidebar.

I went to another one of my sister's soccer games yesterday. It was worse than the first. She lost, meaning that her team placed 2nd in the tournament. Pretty good, huh? It was so freezing there last night. I did take something home with me though. I took a couple pictures. Here they are:





Cool sunset there. Both pictures were from the same sunset. Amazing!

Wow, this Initial D soundtrack is AWESOME!

2 comments:

Ryo said...

Umm... Just to tell you, it's 50,000 words.

Dessart said...

Oops, heh heh. I'll have to fix that.

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh