C'est les choses dans ma tête.

14.5.06

Work

Wow, I did a lot of work today.

I feel rather proud of myself for actually completing all of this stuff

My day in detail:

  • Wake up.

  • Talk to my mom for a little while.

  • Start my foods project.

  •    Make Sushi

  •       Make the rice

  •       Attempt to roll the things up, failed at first, then the others succeded.

  •       Cut the rolls.

  • Took a bath

  •    Read my new book, Fight Club.

  • Got dressed

  • Started the salad for foods project.

  • Made a cucumber sauce.

  • Cut strawberries.

  • Started fettuccini.

  • Started alfredo sauce.

  • Aunt arrived for dinner.

  • Dad arrived for dinner.

  • Made garlic bread.

  • Ate dinner.

  • Cleaned up from dinner.

  • Watched part of 50 First Dates with my mom, sister, and aunt.

  • Went to do homework.

  • Came upstairs to eat some ice cream.

  • Worked on homework some more.

  • Finally finished the wretched homework.


And here I am now, writing this post.

But, I am finished writing the post now, so bye.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh