C'est les choses dans ma tête.

1.5.06

W.Bloggar

So, Ryo told me about this blogging program called w.bloggar, and I am just now getting around to trying it out.

It's actually quite neat.




  • My day was nice, if any day is.


  • I woke up rather normally.


  • Didn't find too much to eat for breakfast, I can't exactly remember what I choked down.


  • Brushed my teeth.


  • Went to school.


  • Rode a long bus ride, in which I played Super Mario Bros. 3 and listened to angry industrial/ebm music.


  • Arrived at school and headed towards first hour.


  • 1. Chemistry- Went badly. Lab is all screwed up, have lots of homework from that class.

  • 2. Geometry- One of the better Geometry days. We got to use building blocks to create 3D models.

  • 3. Algebra 2- Was quite fun. My friend, Susan, was telling me interesting facts about the Kool-Ade cult. She gave me an oragami rose with a homemade chocolate mint inside.

  • 4. Health- Health sucks. The teacher always picks on me for being quiet. Today he told me that I should watch out, or else I will get a detention. Class laughed; I didn't.

  • 5. English- Gawd, I hate English. My teacher is a mean one. I had a nightmare about her last night. We watched a strange 70's film today.

  • 6. French- Substitute, worksheet, happiness.

  • 7. Nutrition and Wellness- My most boring class of the day today. We didn't really do much of anything.


  • I came home after a nice bus ride with Ryo.


  • Played around on the computer.


  • Got kicked off of the computer.


  • Took a bath and read an anime magazine.


  • Went to my room to watch Patlabor 2: The movie.


  • Feel asleep.


  • Woke up.


  • Ate dinner.


  • Played Mario some more.


  • Made it to the final world without cheating!


  • Wrote this entry.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh