C'est les choses dans ma tête.

9.5.06

Down I Go

What is wrong with me, and why am I so confused?

I feel like a complete nervous wreck.

Actually, I know the answers to these questions, but I won't be telling.

I am beginning to feel myself spiraling downward into the hole of depression. I keep feeling like I am constantly about to cry. No, I guess I don't feel this way all the time, just when I am at home or alone.

I feel so unproductive too. I haven't been keeping up my comic (which was supposed to update today and yesterday, but didn't). That's probably why I am sitting here right now writing this post. I need to have something to keep my mind occupied.

Speaking of keeping my mind occupied, I took a shot at doing this the past two days by reading a book I got at Borders. It is called "Running With Scissors." The book is about a kid growing up in a completely odd life with a psychotic mother and her unorthodox psychiatrist. The author, Augusten, is stuggling with a variety of things in his life including his homosexuality, family, school, and a pedophile he at one points believes he loves.

It's a great book, and I highly recommend it. You better read it fast before the movie comes out later this year.

Running With Scissors, in theaters, September 15, 2006.

AND,
The Grudge 2, in theaters Friday, October 13th.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh