C'est les choses dans ma tête.

10.5.06

5 minutes until bus...

Let's see how far I can get in this five minutes.

First of all, last night was a bit depressing. Again, I felt like I was going to start crying with everypassing second. On top of this, for some odd reason, I find my self cussing a whole bunch. I am not exactly sure why though.

Last night, in an attempt to pass time, I read my sister part of her 'traslated for children' Odyssey book. It was actually as close to the story as they could get while including the gruesome details.

Once that book was finished, I guess I just sulked and listened to angry music. I wish teachers would give more homework.

I tried to do my only homework, Chemistry, but I didn't understand it. My teacher needs to explain it better to me today.

So, I actually feel much better right now. I like this blogging deal. Great ventilation.

I guess I must start heading out to the school bus soon; start a new day.

Today is a DDR club day. Second to last meeting. Hopefully it goes well.

Farewell.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh