C'est les choses dans ma tête.

22.5.06

Bucking Fitch

Bloop.

I finished typing my paper for foods class, and almost all the hard work of the school year has come to a halt.

I feel like not typing, but I will.

Typing. T-Y-P-I-N-G.

Wow, I need to do something much more productive than this.

Wait, this is kinda relaxing.

Tooooodaaaaay, waaass succccckkky!

But, it's over now. No more Mondays this school year. Yipee.

This is sort of how my mind runs when I don't have much to think about.

I kinda jump from one odd sounding phrase to the next:

My body is so Bootylicious.

I think that I might eat some cheez-its. They are delicious.

Just like De.Lic.io.us. Fuck, is that how that goes?

Oh, yeah. I didn't put the pair of underwear on I thought I did.


Stuff like that starts jumping through the oddly shaped vessels of my mind.

This is such a nonsensical post.

Maybe I shouldn't publish it.

If you read this, I obviously did.

What a fucking waste of everybody's time.

I am killing my bootylicious time.

I shouldn't bee killing yours.

Good NIGHT!!

Folge mir ins licht.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh