C'est les choses dans ma tête.

11.5.06

New Scheme = New Beginning

So, I have changed the color scheme and logo of this blog, and I hope it is enjoyed by all.

It certainly has my vote.

I guess some people don't like the pixelation effect on the logo, but I absolutely adore it.
Deal with it.

OOMEE GOSH!

Sorry, I will get over my hilljack talk someday.

Well, the reason for such excitement is the Wii console (aka Nintendo Revolutions). All of this E3 coverage is making me antsy!

I cannot bare to wait to get the new Super Smash Bros.: Brawl. It seems like the ultimate.

Plus, it has the new vitural blahness, which is extremely exciting. I can't wait to get Mario World 3 for my Wii (if I ever get one). On top of all this greatness, my friend, Ryo, informs me that Opera is the browser of choice on the Wii. Total greatness.

Wow, I should stop talking about this before I try to steal one or something outrageous.

Alrighty then, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beeeeeeeee...

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh