C'est les choses dans ma tête.

13.5.06

New Phase

My life moves in phases, and yours probably does too.

Usually a phase is characterized by a new scent, and a new feel. They are usually sepereated by some big event. Usually, there is my birthday phase, my Christmas phase, my end-of-school phase, etc.

Now, I have begun a completely new phase. Sometimes, you can have phases that are just like a previous phase in the scent and feel, but it occurs at a different time, but th e[hase I am having now is a completely new one.

Unfortunately, you don't even realize the scent or feel of the current phase until it is over. Even when the phase ends, you have to wait until nostagia kicks in to get a complete feeling of what a past phase was.

Do these phases even happen to anybody else? Or, are they just some strange thing that I have always had?

Who know? You do. Do you have these phase thingies?

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh