C'est les choses dans ma tête.

15.5.06

Smelly

Bleh! What is this horrible smell?

Did I pick it up at school somewhere?

Is it the dog walking around my feet?

Why does it smell so horrible?

I didn't fart. I didn't burp. I didn't eat anything funk...

...wait, I did eat something a bit funky in foods class today.
They were supposedly croutons, but I find myself thinking that they were more like moldy bread crumbs. Eww, it is my hands. They smell absolutely volatile. I believe the smell may have come from the horrendous pizza pan we made the croutons on. I think it must've been moldy.

Moldy.

Moldy

.

Moldy.


This is completely disgusting.

I think I am going to go purge myself of this infestation on my fingers.

Okay, I am back. My hands still don't smell better. Hopefully, this isn't one of those stenches that never seem to leave. If it is, I think I may as well go and vomit now to get it over with. When I smell the same disgusting smell for too long, like anyone, I eventually vomit. This is a rather good thing to do though, because now the stench of vomit is infesting your body, so you rid yourself of the previous stench.

Anything


is better than the previous stench,

even if the new one is vomit.

Ah, speaking of vomit. I almost cried earlier.

No, not because I was particularly sad, or feeling bad about my life. It was because of this tremendous stomach cramp that came over me right when I walked into the house. Well, these stomach (more appropriately abdomen) cramps began last summer, and since then, I have concluded that they happen when I leave my bowels unattended. Let me tell you from first hand experience, it is one of the worst feelings I have experienced in my life this far. I think that they must be hereditary or something, because my mother, uncle, and grandpa got them, but my brother and sister don't ever get them.

Oh, my abdomen is still buzzing from the horrible experience.

Surprisingly, the cramps last a very long time. I ran to the bathroom as soon as I stepped in the door from school, and here I am a whole hour later complaining about it. Oh man, they usually get me breaking down into tears and begging for mercy, but fortunately, I handled this one quite well.

I am developing some coping techniques.

Well, to help time pass during my misbowel, I tried reading my new book, Fight Club. It didn't work too well since the pain is so severe.

I suppose that I won't experience real pain for quite some time, but until then, I think I have gotten pretty darn close.

These experiences really drain the energy out of your body. Maybe I will take a nap, but ALAS, there is no time. Too much homework. Maybe I can just lay down as I try to study for the wretched finals which start this Friday.

Too bad my school doesn't make this week a dead week. I am loaded with tons of study guides and busy work.

Hopefully I can get it done quickly and efficiently.

Hope.
It's all I can do at this point.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh