C'est les choses dans ma tête.

1.12.05

Jaan Pehechan Ho

"Jaan Pehechan Ho,
Jeena Aasaan Ho,
Dil Ko Churane Walon,
Aankh Na Churavo,
Naam Tho Batavo."

I am not quite sure why I like this Hindu song...


...it just flows beautifully. It is high energy, too!


I felt like crap today. More like I had to crap actually. But, since most people probably don't want to hear about it, I will just leave it at I felt really sick almost all day. I am feeling better now... Heh.

Tomorrow is the grand field trip to Purdue Art Galleries. It should be a great experience. We eat at the Union, and then trek on to the gallery. Hopefully I have fun there. Well, I will report back tomorrow with news on the trip!

1 comment:

Newsandseduction said...

Jaan Pehchan ho...

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh