C'est les choses dans ma tête.

23.12.05

Break

Finals are over.
Semester one is over.
Stress is temporarily over.
Christmas is beginning.

It is now Christmas break at school and all seven of my finals are completed. What a nice thing to just relax.

Last night, I went to the local library and I got some books, manga, and movies. I looked for the Ghost World soundtrack CD, but it was nowhere to be found. I got two books on computer stuff. The first one is about CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) the second is on C#. C sharp is kinda difficult, I think I'll just wait until I take the computer programming classes at school to get into any type of C programming.

The main reason I went to the library was to get a movie that I had on hold called Hero. It is a new Chinese Kung-fu movie. It is just gorgeous! The camera shots and fight scenes were amazing! I feel so fulfilled after watching that film! I highly recommend it.

I also got my hand upon Akria, the classic anime movie. I am eager to watch it. I actually haven't seen it yet. I grabbed some manga while we were there too. I got the first three Demon Diary books, volume one of somthing I can't remember the name, and also Dark Water by Koji Suzuki, the author of The Ring Trilogy.

Yesterday, I started to tip my toes into MS-Dos commands. It was rather entertaining. I learned the 'TREE', 'PRINT', and 'PING' commands. I really want to learn more about the 'PING' command, but my dad won't let me mess with the DOS on our computer. He is afraid I will ruin something... Heh.

I also went to Steak 'n Shake last night and got a wonderful meal. Their steak burgers are the best burgers in the world. I also got a huge banana shake to wash it down. MMMMM-MMMM! Their chili is a little disturbing though. It is 1 part oil and 1 part brown sludge and beans. I was sitting there stirring mine for a long time trying to get the oil to blend with the sludge and beans. After adding in my oyster crackers, it wasn't half bad. All you had to do was get over the fact that it kinda slides down your throat whether you want it to or not.

So, I am hoping for a good break and a good Christmas. I am also wishing you happy holidays. Ryo, you too, enjoy the warmth in Alabama.

*Jealous!*

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh