C'est les choses dans ma tête.

14.12.05

Nothing better than fresh fruit

I am sitting here at the computer, obviously.

Not only sitting, but eating some fruit. It is like a big fruit cocktail that my aunt made. Delicious. I love bananas. I just swallowed one. You should go slice you some fruit so you can join in on the experience also.

Yes, so stress is rising. I am beginning to get easily irritated by things. I think that because of this time of the year, I will die much sooner. I think that if finals were eradicated from schools, people would seriously live about five more years. This would in fact increase our countries average lifespan.

Woah, I think this fruit is starting to ferment. That last bite tasted a lot like wine. Hmmm, I wonder. Did she...?

...Nah.

So, my day...
...of course was stressful! Full of stress it was. I have been going to bed earlier and earlier, but still find myself very drowsy in the morning. My friend says that it is the weather. I think I agree with him.

Am a liberal or conservative. I think I need to figure this out. I suppose that I am liberal...
...or not, I am unsure. But, I am thinking I lean towards the liberal side. I am open minded and don't mind a good change. A good change. I am then, turning away from my parents, whom I am pretty sure are conservative.

Actually, I don't think I know what I am talking about. (Oh no, an adult-like conversation with myself. I am leaving my loved childhood.)

1 comment:

Ryo said...

If we, as a nation, did not promote finals, the gap between the educated rich, and the uneducated poor would greatly expand. Due to the fact that people who are intelligent would take the extra effort to know what is there to know, and the fact that the "average" person would not study extra, it's obvious that the intellectual, well-informed American would disappear.

Although the stress would reduce physical pressure, one must look farther than one's own physical body. The mind is an entity in itself. It would be just as great a waste, if not greater, if our minds atrophied as well.

And on a side note, it doesn't matter if you're "conservative" or "liberal". These are just silly terms that very low-minded people use to generalize about how people think. All that matters is that your mind is open.

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh