C'est les choses dans ma tête.

12.12.05

Industrial

Things-
I am sitting here listening to some music. Industrial music to be precise. It is my new 'thing.'

Another 'thing' that I have been partaking in is the making of websites. I felt like I spent my whole weekend building websites. This is not a bad thing at all though. I actually enjoy building them. It is a chance to use my new-found knowledge of CSS and blend art into it. How fun?

So, another plus: the DDR shirts are in! I just saw them not too long ago. They are so cool! I am wearing mine to school tomorrow. Yes! Another DDR time. These are the best.

Industrial-
On the more stylish side, I like chilling in my room now and listening to this industrial music. Industrial music is a mixture of dark techno sounds and metal/goth rock. It is very enjoyable. I really like sitting on my bed and acting like I am in a trance when I listen to it. It makes me feel mysterious. I like feeling mysterious. The mysterious atmosphere of industrial is very enjoyable. What isn't enjoyable is the though of the finals that are quickly approaching us.

Finals-
They start next week. Fortunately, next week is only a four day week, then the long awaited winter break is to happen. This will be my time of rejoice. I will hopefully get Guitar Hero for Christmas, and I will spend a lot of my break getting into that game. That shall make me assez heureux.

French-
Is constantly running through my head now. Almost annoying? Not quite, I am starting to get used to it. Unfortunately, whole sentences are coming to mind, only these wretched adjectives we have been spending oh so much time on. Good thing we took the lesson test today, eh?

Tension-
Is on the rise. These end-of-the-semester, before-the-final tests are driving me to the end of the parallelness in my world. Yes, I shall soon be in the other side with my stress. This means? This means that I shall soon be so stressed that, unbelievably, I will lurch into the parallel universe which my same self exists. Oh, nevermind, I wish that this made sense. I guess I am trying to say that I will soon become nonexistent from the tension of this stress. Stress is bothersome, I should vent.

I guess I am the great exaggerator. I really don't get as much stress as my peers, Ryo, for example. I really have nothing to complain about.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh