C'est les choses dans ma tête.

31.12.05

MY bed

I want to go and sleep in my own bed...
I have been away from it for almost this whole week.
I am still not even home.
Cousin's house, aunt's house...

I won a poker match a couple days ago!!

If you go to Step Mania's Website any time soon, you will get to see my entry to the stepmania contest. It is under the entry titled 'My Name Is Jankenpopp" because that is the song that I used when I made my submission. Plus, it has a link to my simfile site, but that site has a screwy logo that I need to fix soon.

I ordered a CD online yesterday. I went to Best Buy to look for it, but they didn't have it. Online, I had already checked the price, a dollar more than my Best Buy gift card had on it... So, when we were at Best Buy, I had an extra dollar added to my gift card and I ordered it when I got home! Here is a picture of the CD I ordered:



I can't wait for it to arrive. It is expected around the 6th or 7th.

I got into this really cool game called Pente. It is Italian I suspect. What you do is try to get these little glass pieces on this grid to be five in a row before your opponent does. You can also try to capture five pairs of your opponents glass pieces. It can get rather exciting and thoughtful.

I hope everyone has a good New Year.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh