C'est les choses dans ma tête.

8.12.05

o2 jam

I got into a new internet game. It is called O2 Jam. It is sooo cool. It is like Pop'n music with a keyboard twist. You guys have to check it out: http://www.o2jam.com.my

When there, sign up, then we could meet up on there or something! Hehe.


So, it is snowing...
...like crazy.

I hope this means that there is no school tomorrow. As of now, there is only a two hour delay, but a cancellation seems very reasonable. I think people would be surprised if there wasn't a cancellation tomorrow morning. So, let's cross our fingers and do the snow dance over and over, maybe our wish will come true!

Oh yes, this reminds me, I saw a shooting start the other day. It was rather fascinating. I first thought that a UFO was crash landing in the distance, then I figured it probably was a falling star. Like a shooting star across the midnight sky...
yes, hyper hyper hyper, I can't sleep. Nonononono. What is with this? AHHHH!

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh