C'est les choses dans ma tête.

30.11.05

Birthday and More Anime

Today about 45 years ago, my father was born. So, consequently, it is his birthday today. I have a cake in the oven right now. It seems so delicious. I can't wait to sink my teeth into it's red velvet goodness.

I watched a very strange anime on AZN Television last night. Tuesdays are their anime movie day. I am not quite sure what this anime was called, all that I know is that it was strange and a little frustrating. A boy was stuck in a dream world because of this dream demon. Strange, huh? The frustrating part of it was that he couldn't escape this dream demon, so when you thought he was waking up from his dreams, he was really entering a new one. You always knew he was in a dream, because the dream demon was amongst a crowd of people or kinda hidden in the background. The movie was almost clever. It seemed the creator tried a little too hard to make a twisted story that the movie almost seemed generically twisted.

I hate generic things. I like unusual things. I definitely hate cheesy things also. (This does not include Cheeseman. [You're not cheesy, your name just is where the cheese is. Haha.])

I have also been hard at work on my own personal web developing project. It is sort of my ode to what started me on web development. I bet you won't guess what it is. It is, sadly, neopets.com that got me started on learning HTML. The little shop editor used a HTML interface, so I was forced to use it. Unfortunately, being the cheap little child I was, I just found sites providing goodies, then copy and pasted. A simple method. I decided to give other people the same opportunity as me by creating my own copy-and-paste site. The blog is called The Shop Project. Hopefully it will become somewhat popular. Heh, I doubt it.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh