C'est les choses dans ma tête.

26.11.05

Blender

I am now in the midst of learning a 3D imaging program with a series of video tutorials. This program is called Blender. Blender was shown to me by Ryo, and has a very versatile interface. I suggest you check it out. You can do anything from modeling 3D objects to editing you video files.

Once you get Blender, I highly recommend doing the video tutorials. Without these, I would be lost and sad.

I just learned the menu system and how to customize it and I am getting ready to move on to the 3D viewpoint. Hopefully, by the end of these videos, I will be the Blender masta.

I didn't end up going to Indianapolis yesterday, because I wanted a friend to come over, but unfortunately that didn't happen. Maybe I can get someone over today.

Oh no, the next video is getting ready to start. BYE

1 comment:

Dessart said...

Heh, I think you have met me a few times actually. At Driver's ED and once or twice at Laura's house. Haha. Thanks for coming here.

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh