C'est les choses dans ma tête.

19.11.05

Rurouni Kenshin

I got to go to the stores a couple days ago. That included my favorite, Hot Topic.

I was really looking for a sweat shirt to get for this horrendous weather, instead, I found an awesome Rurouni Kenshin shirt! So, that's what I wore yesterday. It made me have high self confidence. Weird, I know. For some reason, new shirts boost my confidence for that day.

Last night was so fun. It was Megan's surprise birthday party. We all met up at the local Go Kart place and she though she was just going for the heck of it. When she walked in and all of her friends were there, she started to cry out of excitement. It was a good time. Julia liked my Otaku pin so much that she took it off my shirt and started wearing it. I suppose she will wear it to school on Monday. Maybe I'll get it back from her then.

We also ate at Mancino's. They have delicious pizza. Mancino's is one of the few places in town that use real mozzerela on the top. OOOOOOh, that delicious cheese oils running down my throat with the fake parmesan cheese on top. That was a fabulous time.

The Go-Karts were pretty cool too. They are the new electric ones. Heh, they aren't too fast, but when you are with a bunch of friends, it is a great time.

I hope to have a good rest of the weekend to top of that fun Friday night.

Sometimes, I feel like this kid:


From The Perry Bible Fellowship

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally!! i can comment on this thing now! mwahaha...ph34r m3

Anonymous said...

oh...that was julia

Dessart said...

Obviously!

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh